Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oh so Nicky!



My Nicky was talking to me, about the controversy of the health care system reform, him being a Libetarian and me being a Democrat...no, not really, but we were chatting. He kept saying "she" for his dad, which, although Reed has been known to wear pink once in a while, I can testify is an error. I proceeded to explain that "she was for girls, and he for boys".


Me: Dad is a boy, so you say "he"


Nicky: No, I'm a boy


Me: Okay. How about me, what am I?


Nicky: You're a girl


Me: Well, then, how about Dad?


Nicky: He's a SUPERMAN!!!!




How I love him and his Superman Dad too :)

4 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

So cute! It's wonderful when a little guy can think of his number one big guy in such a terrific way!

Gray Family said...

I love it when Daddy's are heros! And, by the way, thanks for not sitting behind us today with your cute little Nicky and his Superman car throwing arm!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

I want to see what Reed gave him for that. It better be great! That was in fact the sweetest thing I have ever heard!

erin said...

So cute! Gotta love that!