Thursday, February 4, 2010

Little Project

Do you remember my contest at Kirkland. Well, here is what I bought with my $200. I love it, it's a trunk on the top and drawers on the bottom. It's getting filled up with all my kids pictures, cards ans such. I had to move the vacuum out of the way and the laundry baskets to take the pictures!
I got that frame thingy at Kirkland's too...and I had to make the bed before the picture too!


And this is my last project (no, not reading on the pot, that's Reed's project). I redid my flooring in my master bathroom. We had the horrible Linoleum, yuck.

Heavenly toilet area,




I did it all by myself, no help besides Nicky's once in a while. It's the sticky vinyl type of fake wood, you'd never know, I bet you couldn't tell it wasn't real wood!



6 comments:

Gray Family said...

Love the chest/dresser, love the frame & bed, love the floor, love it all! Good work lady!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Wow! You are amazing for undertaking such a huge task as reflooring! You never cease to amaze me!

erin said...

I'm impressed. Everything looks great! Good job!

Heather said...

Man - if you were only closer, I'd hire ya!

Sarah said...

you redid your floor by yourself? what? i am so impressed. it looks great!!!

Anonymous said...

That looks GREAT! I love your projects!