Saturday, February 26, 2011

Another one


I did another one, I did the 5K race this time, I'll do another 10K sometimes, not now.  I improved my time and didn't need 3 5"long bandaids afterwards.  This was easier for me.  I enjoyed it and my body did too.  It was for two little girls that were conjoined.  They were supposed to be separated soon, but died during a routine operation last summer.  This was a memorial race in their honor, benefitting another charity...but I'm sure those two little girls were enjoying watching us run from Heaven and had a much better view :)
http://www.twosistersoneheart.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Good job!
We saw you there. We were starting the 10k just as you were running in. I yelled and cheered and looked like a fool for you...but you had your earphones in. Blah! ;)
It was a special race for sure. I kept crying throughout it. Such a sap.
Congrats on finishing!

Heather said...

You ROCK!!! I'm so impressed! And you look SO great!!! XOXOX!

Sarah said...

wow! way to go.

Aimee's Family Journal said...

Look at you! I would be so proud too, you are working your BUTT off! Way to go Murielle.

thewylerfamily said...

You Rock! Now it's on to the Mud Run. It is coming up soon. Miss u:)