Thursday, January 3, 2013

Day two

The last two days have been incredibly hard, much harder than expected, even the dog was crying this morning, he never does and didn't even like Alex!  I'm not going to put pictures of us crying on this blog, but they are on Elder Inman's blog Have your Kleenexes out, especially if you have a son! Much better today, although I am dying to hear from him.  I sure hope he breaks the rules and writes me a note in the mail, I'll forfeit one blessing just to get a broken rule "writing only on P-day"! But I know Alex, he won't...and so I sit, checking my email every hour or so, in hope of an email....ughhhhhhhh

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Reading this, I want to cry.
What a great example he is for your younger kids, and kids in the ward! GO ELDER INMAN!

Gray Family said...

You are doing great! Channel that inner Missionary Mom in you and go forward with faith! (Nice huh?) No really, I got a little teary-eyed looking at the pictures at the airport, he is a great kid,and like Sarah said, a wonderful example. He's going to do great...and so are you!