Saturday, December 21, 2013

I'm behind and so time to load up

I am a little behind...okay wait, that didn't come out right, I don't have a little behind really, well it's not that big, what I mean (geeezzzee) is that I haven't had the time to blog much lately. I'd say that the little munchkin we have been blogging about lately is the guilty part here.  So let's catch up, shall we:

I am not even sure where to start, so I think I'll just post random pictures with comments.
We love Bucca, yummmm


Uno burrito por favor!

Have you seen my neck?




I can't believe I didn't put a Halloween Picture, really???

Future engineer

Our new toy...nah, only fun neighbors!


See how the bench is half broken, well my genius dog didn't notice it at first and jumped to come sit next to me, duhhhh!!  Oh and no, I am not all skin and bones, that's a fake skeleton there!

Look at that face, not sure I'd wanna meet that shark in the water!




No comments: