Saturday, July 18, 2009

More Summer Fun!

A free Diamond Back Baseball game for 7 (courtesy of the Barney Family Sport Complex for us Vball players)
A friend

A happy boy thinking of a future career...


A master piece




Two friends, for now!



The Teddy Bear Factory in Phoenix. There are only two Teddy bear factories left in the US, one back east, and one in our valley. They do free tours everyday. Of course, if you've been to Build-a-bear, you won't be impressed really. And their prices are way too high, but it's all American made.













Check-out his T: "Caution, I bite" and he does, you've been warned!

























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the bite t-shirt! I'll have to remember that and tell Eden on their first date. :)

Jen said...

It looks like you guys are having way more fun during your summer break than we are. My kids are going to want to move in with you.

Gray Family said...

I looked at doing that bear factory the other week (when we were home for 4 days straight!) Now I know I will just stick to build a bear. Thanks, but it does look like you had fun!