Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Our summer fun

Our summer fun continues. The kids bowl for free all summer at all AMF (you gotta go online to register), so off we went. It was very fun, and I kicked every body's bootey, which made it even more fun for me since I'm a horrible sore loser usually. Of course, we had the bumpers to save us (great excuse to have the kids with us). Elly throwing the ball like a tennis ball...but it doesn't bounce
or does it!!!!

Now, they do oil that thing everyday...it was like Bambi on ice, Reedee on oil!


a little embarrassed ;)



Always match your shirt to your bowling ball, thank you!




6 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! We haven't been yet this summer -- plan on going next week!

Jen said...

I didn't know they were doing that. We haven't gone bowling in years. As Phineas (from the cartoon) would say, "I know what we're going to do today!". Of course, it will actually be a different day this week since it is Sunday and all. And yes, I realize how pathetic that sounds for a thirty-something year old woman to be quoting a cartoon character.

Muche said...

Jen, it's okay to quote cartoons when that's all I get to watch myself anyway! And btw, it's free to play, but the shoes are still like $4.50/pair, so they get their money!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I am so impressed that you found out about free bowling! You are a super mom or something! :)

Gray Family said...

what else have you discovered that is free around here! And I am so with Maddy! ALWAYS match your shoes with anything you are doing! You go girl!

Kelly Inman said...

We just went bowling last week with kids bowl free. We had a great time. Miss you guys!