Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A week-end in our beautiful State

I haven't always loved Arizona, it took me a while to enjoy the desert and to look past the heat.  But after 15 years in this gorgeous state, I'm proud to be an Arizonian.
My young husband is turning 20x2 in a week, so we dropped off the kids at his mom and went for a two days trip.  First, Sedona, where the delicate flowers encounter rough elements and thrive no matter what.  Keep this in mind for your next trial and tribulation period!
The Dukes of Hazard, Daisy need lymposuction though!

Our Sedona house, I think some people make too much money!

Who said money doesn't grow on trees!

Flagstaf, 34 degrees!

Snow

Montezuma Castle

7 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

So pretty! What a fun trip! We got to live in Flagstaff for a year when we were first married and got to travel around and see all those neat places hidden in the northern parts of our state. AZ does indeed have some good qualities...they're just usually hidden behind some poisonous creature or thorn riddled plant. :)

Heather said...

What great photos!

Jen said...

We went to Sedona last year for our anniversary. The red rock really is beautiful and we had a great time. I would like to get to Flagstaff again, though. I haven't been there in years! I'm sure you guys had a great time. The kids were at mom's... of course you had a great time!

Gray Family said...

That's it. Next time I need to take a trip and need good ideas I will be calling the Inman Travel Co. What a fun weekend!

Kelly Inman said...

Looks like fun! Makes me miss my home state!

Anonymous said...

Your State is beautiful! Love the pics! -Hope

thewylerfamily said...

You always take the best couple trips! I love all of the pictures. Happy Mothers day!!