Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Still Home

Tommy and I are still home bound (someone tell me why I couldn't break my LEFT leg, at least I could drive...not that I can walk anyway!).  So here are a couple pix of the super star of my life.  He's such a fun little guy, he's my buddy and I'm sooooo grateful he came along almost 3 1/2 years ago, or right now, I'd be in a Loony Bin going through this broken leg trial all alone during the day.  He keeps me happy.  We learned the letter D yesterday :)  I've been telling myself and Reed that I'm an amazing women...yes yes, I am.  I broke my leg skim boarding, not every 38 year old mother can do that.  Then, after 10 weeks of no walking, other than driving, I can do everything else, even take the laundry downstairs.  I also potty trained my last child...and I found a job (tutoring French at night).  I. am. so. amazing, I tell ya!
We're a bit early, but those pjs are just too fun to wait for October!
This is when I had a couple of hours to myself and didn't know what to do!!!
Random conversation:
Tommy: "Mom, put this in the trash!
Me: No, I can't walk, you do it!
Tommy: Oh yeah, I CAN walk, look, like this.  You can't walkkkk, ah ah, you cannn't"

Little Stinker!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Tommy is a crack up! Cute kid! You are amazing to do all of that with a broken leg - Way to go.

Heather said...

Oh, man!! I wish you were closer! I'd let you do my laundry, too! ;)

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

You are amazing indeed! To still have your sanity after so long of being "stuck" is a miracle! After this experience you'll have so much compassion and the ability to deal with ANYTHING that you might just be the next Relief Society President!!!! Hmmmm???? Am I right? We'll see...... ;)