Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Utah Trip 2011

So we are doing that again: a road trip! I sure hope to come back with all limbs intact this time, keep your fingers crossed.  We started our vacation with the Tree House in Ogden, Utah.  It's a sort of children museum, with lots of hands on things to do. 
 We started with a horse ride, all cowboyed out, of course.
 Maddy is having the time of her life!


La piece de resistance!
 Then we went back to school in 1838


I got another x-ray and my bone has healed fully now, thanks to the Utah air.

I ran for office, forget the first African American President; we now have the first Mormon FEMALE president (I beat Romney!)
 This little doll said "Naples, Italy".  This is actually from Binche, Belgium.  I told them about it and they changed the sign :)

The Royal Family (see who the King is)

 That's not coming out, no Kindom for you!
And always finish with a rescue!

Very fun place, check it out if you ever go up to Ogden.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun trip. So glad your leg is healing. I can't get over how much your family has grown. I also LOVE your long hair...I haven't seen it that way in a long time or ever if I think about it...hmmm

Gray Family said...

Love the picture of Maddy on the horse! You make going to Utah look like fun. Didn't know that was possible.

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

That museum looks terrific! And it's nice to see a picture of you out and about...but not being wheeled in a chair. :)
Also, hello braniac! It's not every day that you get to tell a Museum that they have labeled something wrong. Such a genius!!!!

Melanie said...

We went to that the treehouse in Ogden when we were there too!! The kids had a blast and gardners village is always so fun this time of year! Looks Like a fun vacation