Monday, October 31, 2011

More Utah

I have some more nice pix from our Utah trip.  So here, enjoy..
 Alec, Nicky, Tommy et Quentin
Estelle et Elodie
These kids are so cute together, they've only met twice before, but they are all such friends!  These are my good friends the Ardizzone's kiddos.  Vincent is my best friend from church Belgium who happened to marry my American sister Melanie (whose family I stayed with in Utah in 1990)...and yes, it is my fault they got married :)


Now some pretty one from Temple Square







 Such a bad angle, yuck, but how I love this guy!!!
Do you notice how impossible it is for us to get all 5 kids in one picture!!! This would have been such a perfect Christmas picture, but nooooooooo, someone had to be grumpy!




2 comments:

Gray Family said...

Man, it's amazing what great pictures you can get from your Iphone! JK! Love the almost Christmas Card ... just photoshop Tommy, no biggie.

Heather said...

You don't think people will buy that Jesus is Tommy for the Christmas card??? ;)