Friday, July 6, 2012

Plopsa Coo

We went to an amusement park in Belgium.  It was really fun and pretty and green and sunny and cool and we had lots of fun.  The main characters are from a cartoon, we had no idea who it was, which only proved to be a real problem when I was lost in the maze and the only way out was by answering questions to unlock the doors.  Let's just say you are lucky I made it out alive!





We met up with some good friends.



I need this for my pool!





Cortina tiger

La cascade de Coo is the only waterfall in Belgium.  All the bozos that tried kayaking down it drowned, it's more wicked than it looks! I wasn't tempted...as we all know, anything that makes my body move on top of water ends up in disaster!


Long day with tired feet!

I was thinking of taking some perfect pictures of the kids in front of the fall, like Christmas ready type...then I remembered I had a little tiger with me!
It was a perfect day!


2 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Oh my goodness! You guys are just about the most fun family around!
Loving the posts!

Melskers said...

Sooooo fun!!! We love the tiger too!