Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Back to school again

Before we headed back to school again, we had a few very last fun day at home, than that's it, no more fun ever...you'd think that if you were listening to my children!

I have too many couches. I bought new ones for the family room and didn't sell my older ones yet. So we moved one to the front...then look at that perfect opportunity to build a fort.
Nicky is not in time out, he's watching a movie on a tablet.

A very complicated movie, looks like! Probably "How is it made" or something nerdy like that that he and his dad enjoy...and Alex wants to study mechanical engineering too, where did I go wrong?

I built the shade to fit the blanket.

Super flattering picture of me, huh!

Not sure why Nico has floaties on, but I'm glad he didn't put them on his feet.

And here we go again, August 6th 2008, 3 Cortina Tigers going on the prowl for a better education! Yeah, clever, I know...

and take the trash out while you're at it!


One more year for Tchachaboum!
Pooh Bear will stay with me, even next year, so that's why I won't be able to ever get a job because I'll need to stay home with Pooh.

The child thief

But they DO come back, yeah!!!!


Now it's Tommy's turn.  He doesn't let me take pictures, so this is as good as it gets. I sneaked some with my phone, but that was tricky!


So this is it, the beginning of a new school year. I have one left at home for a few hours a week, Alex that is, but he sleeps in and pretty much can get his own breakfast, so my work isn't too difficult.

1 comment:

Gray Family said...

We really should spend more time together during the summer, you look like you had more fun here than we do. Now, how are we going to spend those empty hours alone (after you kick Alex out)?