Wednesday, August 1, 2012

4 years

This week, I finally printed two years of my blog.  It has been 4 years since I started blogging.  It's fun to read myself, my reactions to the world, my life with littl-er children, what they used to say.  It also made me realize that I don't really blog much now, I pretty much put pictures on my blog with subtitles. I should make a bigger effort to do so.  I don't know why I don't, maybe because I have less frustrations in life, yeah, that must be it...NOT!  Or maybe it's because I started texting so much more in the past year, and that I have some truly great friends to vent to? Or maybe it's because I've been writing so much in my real journal, it's all in there...ha ha ha!  Although, pictures are worth a thousand words, so it's okay to do that too. So here's to another 4 years of blogging!

3 comments:

Gray Family said...

Blog more...it helps me procrastinate!!!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

I love reading your blog! You have a terrific sense of humor. And you're right, pictures are worth a thousand words!!!! Keep up the blogging...so I won't be alone. :)

Sarah said...

you are big time now! keep it up!!!!