Sunday, September 2, 2012

Love my new wall

 With a little imagination, a few inspiration from Pinterest, an engineer husband who can make up designs from me showing him an idea, a son who is great at photoshop, this is what happens!  I love my new wall!!! It all cost me under $20.
The frames are just wood pieces that we cut in funky shapes, then spray painted, glued the pictures that had been scanned and color changed by Alex, then I modpodged it all.  The INMAN signs is just pictures I found online and printed at Sam's club.  The frames are from Dollar Tree and spray painted.
What do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks awesome! And your engineer husband is a genius!!

Gray Family said...

Does Anonymous happen to be that engineer? Anyway, the wall looks great. Love the maroon, good choice. As for the rolls, maybe your pinterest creations should stay out of the kitchen for awhile. I'll do the cooking ones if you'll do the crafty ones and we can switch!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Cute!
You better stop advertising your craftiness or you'll have messes like me on your doorstep begging for help. :)
I meant to tell you congrats at church yesterday and to look deep into your eyes for the red veins of non stop crying. We are so excited for Alex! What a terrific young man you've got yourself! Are you ready to be a missionary mama? I bet you do great!

Erin said...

Love the wall. I just signed up for pinterest this week but am not even sure what I am doing! Love the colors too!