Monday, September 3, 2012

My first Pintrosity!

Many of us are addicted to Pinterest.  If you don't know what it is, you might want to lift up that rock you've been living under.  I've done many Pinterest projects and all of them have been successful...until today!
See how these easy, 4 ingredients biscuits look. So buttery and sticky and mouth watering!

Now look below and see how mine look!!! Yum, want one?


Before I made mine, I read all the comments on the blog, to be sure that using Sprite instead of 7 Up was okay, and I used low fat sour cream instead of full fat.  I mean, there are 4 ingredients, how can someone mess that one up!!!  The only mistake I made is to cook at 350° instead of 450°. The TV was on, the kids were fighting, I was hungry, so I missed the temperature, but still, I think they should look a bit better than that!!!
The taste okay, not mouth watering and O so yummy, but I'm hungry, so I'll eat anything!!!

No comments: