Monday, May 6, 2013

It's a....

Yep, we saw the same thing we've seen 3 times before!  I'm becoming a pro at those, the ultrasound tech didn't have to point it out, little wee wee showing up on the screen ;))))


So meet Oopsie, to be born October 22, but aiming for the 18 so that my oldest and youngest are 20 years apart!!!!!

I am extremely happy, happier than I thought I'd ever be, but he is healthy and all the parts are there, even the boy parts that I didn't really want to see!
I feel very blessed and count my blessings. Not every missionary mom is writing their son to tell them about their new baby brother, but we are "that" family :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you!!!!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

How fun!
I am so glad you are so happy.
That sweet little boy is going to a wonderful family! Congratulations!

Midwest Keech said...

OhMyGoodness! Congratulations for you guys! WOW!

Erin said...

So awesome! Another boy will be great! So happy and excited for you guys.

Gray Family said...

Yeah!!!! But you knew that

Sarah said...

This is so exciting! I bet your boys are thrilled! 4 boys and 2 girls are the best.