Wednesday, June 5, 2013

We like to share in our family, and I am so generous, that I let Reed share my day!  But it ended up being everyone's day when we got to talk to our favorite Elder for 2 hours on Skype! I love technology, don't you.  Phones are great, but seeing Alex for 2 hours was great. And even more for him, for the boys to get to show him their new Legos or whatever else, that was just perfect! I'm grateful to his mission president for allowing those two hours. He has been pretty great about letting the missionaries use Web cafes for 2 hours too, thus the long emails we get with all the pictures.  Now the mail is a different story.  It only takes about 1 week or less for his letters to get to us, but it took forever for him to get ours, since it gets stuck at the mission office until someone delivers them.
It was a great day, even if at church, they asked me to give a talk two weeks later, ugh!!!
We went to Grandma's house in Surprise for dinner and Reed has his first very own Pinata, he didn't even let the kids it hit once, but he shared the candies though!

Happy Birthday to my favorite guy in the world!
Best TV show ever, live from Kiev!

Alex was even there to open presents

Brotherly love




Letter with fun little Ukrainian papers, including MONEY (worth about .25c)




Look at him go, sharing his candies

No comments: