Thursday, July 10, 2014

More catching up

Life right before school got out was just simple and sweet. 
I won't speak too loud, hussshhhhhhhhhh...

I really don't know why I took this picture. I could be that I was impressed that there was only a couple of things on the stairs, or a bleak reminder that I really need to find my left over wall paper and fix that corner, the one that "not me" is always rubbing against as  he/she comes down the stairs. Or maybe because I was excited that my new shutters were in.

New design on the wall, new couches, freshly painted table...

New shutters also, I just love love love my house!


I like to give my kids the best toys ever: a yellow plastic lid is always welcomed. And no, the bone behind him is not for baby! Geeze, I'm not that bad!

Don't you love sleeping with the your toes in the air!

Playing hookie! School shmool! I don't know which time this was, Elly has managed to find an excuse to stay home from school so many times, but you know braces is a hard thing to survive so mom caves in. I actually don't mind, she's a little bit my slave when she's home and I can take a shower AND shave my legs while she tends to Mr. Liam.

"Do you want some ham from my butt"?
Tommy, Kindergarten.

Didn't I just finish my previous post with one just like this. It must be such a rare occasion to find Mr. Liam asleep in his bed that I take a pix to prove its existence.

No comments: