Thursday, July 10, 2014

Spring has gone

After Tax day, life flies, doesn't it?! Not that I care about April 15th at all, but that was my last blog. So let's catch up before the awesome Belgium posts come. We are in Belgium right now, it's raining and a perfect day to just chill inside, eating junk food all day. Our months of April was full of fun with Easter and Tommy's birthday. May brought another birthday for Reed and the Missionary Skype Session of the year, well it's twice a year but it's so far apart that I don't feel like it's twice a year! I now have six months before I hold my Elder in my arms, so I can deal with the lack of Skype communication. I might even stop my murmuring and all...maybe.
So let's start the catch up with the Inmans game, shall we?

This must have been after an Ester egg hunt in Queen Creek, we must have caught a dorky looking duck with holograph? Quack.

Nurse Elly eating a piece of poop, wait, I think it's a Twix. That's the problem with blogging so little, I tend to forget details. We went to a World Fair in Gilbert in April, it was a bit lame but we got lots of free junk, and who doesn't love more little bags filled up with pointless cardboard games and stickers of electrical companies and such.

Free karate lessons, you give them your email and they will send you invites for their free self-defense classes every two weeks. Let me know if you'd like to be on their distribution list.

This is a piece of the Twin Towers, it is a monument for 9/11. That was a nice little gem to find a the World fair.

My roses are always gorgeous in April and May, then they hate life, summer, the heat, the dry dirt, and they show it!

It was a big month for my 12 year old...a unfortunate rights of passage than we parents, tend to inflict upon our children at the most vulnerable time of their lives!

BRACES


I think I took this picture for a research I am doing on proving that laundry can reproduce itself, like frogs.  I think Yale is interested, I just need to write the conclusion on my paper and insert this picture.


Easter Sunday


We are looking for donations, we can't afford socks for our baby.

Blurry pix of the birthday boy. It went like this: me -"Let me take your picture, birthday boy", Him- "I have to pee". me -"Just really quick" Him: thus the pose and the face!!!!


I totally over did it with creativity on his cake, I know, it's quite impressive! I have mad skills, but hey, it was home made frosting!

Nicky had a Patriotic Singing thinging
Liam is eating solid food at this point, of course. He has the festiest high chair cover too. Nothing but the best for my last baby. This is taken at McDonald's. By now, this chunky monkey likes to eat french fries, not baby gunk, he's pretty smart huh!


I think this is the best selfie ever.

Cortina had their annual Spring Festival. I couldn't get many pictures, but they had a petting zoo and random kids there too.

Mmmmmyeahhhhhh

Seriously, buying shoes with this cutie is so fun.

When I grow up, I want to be a fire fighter.

The more we play together, the happier we'll be. "Barney the Dinosaur"

He loves loves loves his sissy!
Happy Mother's day!!!!


I will end on the most ironic picture of this catch-up post!  Mr.Liam is NOT a sleeper, he cat naps mostly and doesn't sleep all night.  This was taken during the day, he probably lasted just enough for me to take a blurry quick snapshot.  However, this baby of ours is healthy, happy, has never even had a fever in his life. He eats good, poops good and is perfect in every possible way. So yes, he is a crappy sleeper, but I can't even begin to say how grateful I am to have such a perfect little gift in my life.

No comments: