Friday, December 19, 2014

Belgium part deux

Liam just didn't sleep good in Belgium, not very well in his bed for sure. We just had to catch up whenever we could.

With my Bestie Vava


If you've looked at my blog over the years, you will recognize these awesome jewels: the FRIES!!!


Cutest Bavarian 

THIS is Belgium.  The rain, the poop weather in the middle of summer!


And this is the Ardennes, the healthiest looking cows, who make fat milk that turns into the best chocolate in the world. 

When you had planned to go to an amusement park and it rains so much that they actually closed the park, you just go bowling, and take a selfie

High school was yesterday, we haven't changed. Vanessa et Anne, BFFs 

When the icecream truck comes by in Belgium, he actually sells ice cream, not Popsicle or fudgesicles

Papy took a turn, I don't think he was super comfy, but Liam was for sure!

Shoot, they didn't have my size!







At my brother's, my nephew is sharing his tech savvy with Granny.

Liam...and possibly Papy are napping

The chef and the chipolatas, really, we have better sausages than here, miss those!

By my Grand parent's house, in Liege

It rained too hard to eat outside, so we didn't, ate them the American way



And so that was it, on our way back to the US, first at the Luxembourg airport, then the London one.
I will spare you the goodbye pictures, they are always impossible to look at.
Tu me manques maman ;)))


Jet lag!!!  This is the reason I should make my blog private, to prevent the photo of me flooding the internet: I can see it now "drugs kill" or "mom on crack", etc....


No comments: