Friday, September 18, 2015

Januray 2015

He is HOME!  Granted he has been home for 8 1/2 months now and married, but ignore the fact that I'm 8 1/2 months late in posting this.  This is old news of course, but I love seing how happy we are on that day, minus Liam who wasn't sure about this new brother of his for quite some times



He did warm up to him eventually, although this picture is totally fake and he did not like Alex for a few more weeks after that!

I can never get enough of the surprises Selfies that I found on my phone

Da babe

Freak!  I found a new way to spend $$$$ in my kid's face.
Double brace faces


Oh Baby it's cold out there

One thing I have to say about my adult child is that a 2 year mission didn't change him much!

My two RMs

My future RM, This was our January

No comments: