Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tommy's teething


Nah, he's not really, but that has to be the ugliest and coolest pacifier I ever found!



But I must say that even with that ugly thing in his mouth, he's still a cuttie pie!











Even with a cold and a very tired face, I like him :) I just love it when a baby's picture is like that, because that makes me feel better when I see my pictures and know that if a cute baby can have a bad picture day, that so can I!



















Yes, I had another one of those! I love what George Lopez says: I don't want to celebrate my birthday, that means I'm just one year closer to my death :)))




Nicky thought that the candle was to eat. He held onto it all the way home in the car. He couldn't wait to open it. He sat at the table and asked for help to have it open. I thought he was just excited to help me blow it out. But as soon as we opened the package, he took a big bite. You can see it on the 6! What a dissapointment! He spit it out quickly, but the cake was no disappoitment!




And by the way, I'm not 36, I stopped at 29, so I'm only celbrating the 7th birthday of my 29th birthday!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I'm sorry I missed it....I'm so bad at dates. I hope you had a great day. You look fabulous in your picture!! I love the pacifier. So funny.

thewylerfamily said...

Happy Birthday Murielle! Austin has sure enjoyed playing with your family this week.
That pacifier is to funny. Luckily, Tommy is a cutie pie and could pull off anything.

Heather said...

Hope your day was as fabulous as you are!!!

Double D Crew said...

Happy b-day some friends we are. Hope it was a great one.

Aimee said...

Happy birthday Murielle! What a great day to be born (or to have a baby). My kids thought that Tommy's pacifier was his real teeth.

Melanie said...

I love the pacifier that is so funny you need to take that to church on sunday can you imagine the looks and laughs you would get :) Happy birthday girlie

Unknown said...

I saw a pacifier like that at the store, and was sad that I have no babies for it. Darn It!! And that looks like that was one yummy cake!

Midwest Keech said...

I'm so behind on my blog-reading. Happy belated birthday.

That pacifier is a riot! I love it. SO Funny! I would let my little Allison use that just for the looks I'd get. Hilarious!

Aimee's Family Journal said...

OOO! I wasnt some chocolate so bad after seeing that!! So Yummy, and happy birthday!! And yes, that pacifier to so heinous!

Gray Family said...

I love the pacifier! Do you have a great costume to go with it for Halloween! Happy late birthday - I just love October birthdays, especially those at the beginning of October! 29? What a great year! Sorry about the dog thing - you are much braver than I in person - I am much braver behind closed doors and with Jeff there to back me up!

Tueller Family said...

Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a good one.