Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bonne Annee 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!
Bonne Annee!!!!!!!!
We had a party at our house last night, we have a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures of our "real" friends who showed up (hmm, yeah, I didn't have time to take a picture of Melanie, but she came too, so you're a "real" friend too Mel :). We stayed up till midnight and so did the kids! We all rushed to bed after that and were all sound asleep by 12:07 I'm sure...I remember being able to stay up soooo late. One time, my friend and I went clubbing and stayed till 7:00 am, the sun was up and people were going to work. That was the old days, when I was young, dumb, careless and jobless...now, I'm a bit less young, a bit less dumb, a bit less carefree but still jobless if you don't consider 5 kids being a full time job (but I do). Oh well, we still had fun last night






Here are the party poopers who didn't want to play games or eat junk food


Here are some real party animals, drinking hard (lemon water) and eating junk

Here is the old vs the young, Ales beat Bishop badly, of course, but I love our Bish jamming though!

And poor little Maddy had a late night, too many goodies and suffers a "hang over" if you can call it that way! I didn't believe she was sick, thought she was just faking it so that she wouldn't have to clean, but after a few hours, I took her temp...she had 103!!!! Ooops, darn it, no "mom of the year" award for 2009 for me again, I already blew it after 12 hours into the year!!!!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like fun!! Maybe Mady and Hadley had the same thing -- She complained and complained until I finally took her temp to prove she wasn't as sick as she thought!! Then after 4 hours today, it passed!!! Weird...

Happy New Year, Cyster!

Sarah said...

I'm sorry we missed the party. It looks like you guys had fun! We went to our street party and left early (9:45), let the kids watch the ball drop at 10. Then the kids in bed, and Mark and I made it until 11 or so. We are real party animals around here. Thanks for the invite. You're awesome!

Melanie said...

Sorry we had to leave so early. We did have a great time thank for the invite and Yes we are your "real friends"

Aimee's Family Journal said...

So bummed we didnt get to come! Guess who was sick again?? Surprise! But it was my Dad's Bday again on NY eve, just like every year! That looks so fun though!

erin said...

Thanks for hosting! We had a great time!

Gray Family said...

Looks like you all had a great time! That is so sad about Maddy - I was sick that night and I know exactly how she felt! YUCK! Happy New YEAR!