Monday, December 29, 2008

Now that's it's over

It's over, done with, gone for another 10 months or so...yep, tis the season to be over.
Like most people, Christmas being over makes me really sad, so I decided to make myself a happy list of why it's good Christmas is over...here we go:
-New Year's eve party coming up at our house, that's always fun (yes, you're invited, 8:00pm, kids welcome, bring food)
-After Christmas sales, not only the deals they have, but I love bying Christmas things at 75% off and then re-discover them next year when I open my boxes of decorations.
- Putting money in my savings again instead of buying presents after presents after presents
-Maddy's baptimsm, on the 17th of January
- My parents coming on the 10th
-Reed still has a week of vacation this week, love to be around him
- Getting the house put back to normal, even if I adore my tree and decorations, it is a "clean" feeling to get the house back after over a month
- Kids stop eating candies (since Halloween, it's been non-stop)
- Running out of Christmas goodies and finally being able to visualize that there is a possibility of maybe think of loosing the baby weight.
Hmm, I'm out of ideas, please help me with this if you think of more :)

4 comments:

Heather said...

I just love the fresh start of getting your house back, dumping the last of the fudge, getting back on a regular schedule... It's almost as much fun as Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

I'm just excited for school to start up again. We have all been so sick and jenna and paige are so tired of the rest of us being sick. For some reason they didn't get it as bad as the others. So right now school is definetly a good idea.

Hope said...

Happy New Year from cali!!!!

erin said...

We had fun last night. Thanks & Happy New Year!