Saturday, March 14, 2009

Did you say surprise?

I love having teenagers in my life ;) This is what we discovered around 1:00 am after we finished our movie last night! They came much earlier, and we didn't hear a thing. It was some friends of Alex's of course, yes, all girls (boys wouldn't really put hearts all over our house). My fave had to be the bra on the front door! Very cute and very fun...and they came to clean up the next morning, even better. Thanks Katie and her friends :)



















































The perpertrators









Of course, a big bag cannot just be a big bag








4 comments:

Aimee's Family Journal said...

A bra on your door though? And i am laughing because whose was it? Her moms?

Muche said...

It's no one's bra, it still had the tags :) The sign next to the bra said "we support you"! Hillarious!

Melanie said...

we saw it on our way home that night I was a noisy neighbor and checked it out. I about died laughing at the huge bra on the front door. Oh the life of teenagers at least they came back and cleaned it up however the park looks like it got heart attacked :)

erin said...

Hey, I could use a new bra! :). Fun times.