Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Bug

Here are some of my last projects. This is a daybed that I refinished, I didn't take a pix of it before (duh) but it was all oak, plain brown. I got it off Craigslist for $40.00. I just have to put it together, so the "after" picture will come soon. Maman, c'est ton futur lit, ca vous ira, il sera beau assez? This is the upstair's hall, finally finished.


This is towards the play room, that used to be twice as big, but we added a room for Nicky (blue on the picture) and one for Maddy further (not painted yet). Voici a quoi ca ressemble en haut, une fois fini. Reste encore la chambre a Maddou et la porte.



The pantry before (not too horrible, but in need of help still)






The pantry during ...and I see that I haven't taken that Winter sign down yet!




The amazing bag! I had the girls pose next to it to show its size. How can so much crap come out of my pantry??? Love the poses girls, love it!






Et voila, TADAAAAA!




I feel soooo clean, haaaaaaaa! I also cleaned my window, but since to most people it is NOT a great accomplishment, I didn't dare to take pictures. After 4 years in our house, I finally took the screens out and wash the windows. Yeah, I know, gross, but hey, if I have to chose between washing window or watching Oprah, well...








7 comments:

erin said...

I'm impressed. My pantry could use a good cleaning (come to think of it, so could many other parts of my house). I'm always amazed at all the projects you take on with 2 little ones around all the time.... impressive!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! It looks great. The day bed looks great. $40.00 that's awesome!
So when can you come by and help me with my stuff ;)

Sarah said...

nice work! your pantry looks great! and it's twice the size of mine.

Gray Family said...

Me next! Me next! Do you hire out!

Heather said...

You should come to OK and do the same things... here ... in OK ... at my house! :)

Muche said...

You're all so nice to try to make me come and do your house next...but again, if this Spring cleaning deserved a whole post to itslef, it thus proves the fact that this was extraordinary and will NEVER happen again, not at my house, and thus, I will not volunteer to do your house next, no matter how much I love you all :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You've been busy! It must be something about spring because I've been wandering around house finding things that need to be sorted through. Your pantry looks great and I can't believe you go that bed for $40---what a bargain shopper! :)