Monday, October 19, 2009

Sweet 16 Alex

It really is fun to have a teenager at home. Sometimes, you get unexpected moments, like this one when his friend brought her Halloween Leotard for Alex to try on...and he did, of course!!! But all in all, it is a fun experience! Alex was born on October 18th, 1993. He was a big 9lbs 4 oz, 21 3/4 inches long baby. He was the reason I stayed in the US, I truly believe I would have given into my homesickness and gone home if it wasn't for him. He strengthened our marriage, made us parents at a young age, and we have no regrets. He was our little buddy, an only child for 7 years. He prayed for a baby for two years (you'd never know it now to see how him and Maddy annoy each other).Not an Ipod, just Mom's MP3 wrapped up in a box, we're so funny!Merci Granny and Grandma, money is always welcomed from a broke-wanna-date-16 yr old!Hoping that we got him what he wants, and not a Nanno or a fake water-gun look alike Ipod thing.YES! Ipod Touch, at last!

That even deserved a hug, those are rare at this age!Happy happy happy!



Happy Birthday Alex, we love you!!!!!




























6 comments:

Jen said...

Happy birthday, crazy teenage boy!! The leotard shot really needs to be blown up and put in a prominent spot in the house. Too funny!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Sweet pics! It's great to see such a big, tough, guy getting so giddy. ;) Good job Mom! And a Happy Birthday to Alex.

erin said...

I agree. That leotard pic need to be blown up life sized and hung in your entry. I believe, if I was the teenage girl mentioned, I would not want that back...hmmm.

Unknown said...

Yeah, you've got some serious blackmail opps with that leotard thing. Creepy, too! Hop you enjoy your 16 year old. I plan to enjoy mine. When did this happen, anyway?

alex the amazingly awesome and attractive!! said...

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!!! I think I'm gonna copyright that picture and sell it! Then I could get money to go on dates! =P

THE JACKSONS said...

Happy Birthday Alex! He looks so happy! Love the pics!