Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Vote for me



I entered a contest on http://www.mykirklands.com/ I can win a gift card, I have to have the most votes (well, the first 5 people) by Saturday. So go there, click on Contest, then "most viewed" and then on "love it" for my picture, with the name mucheinman. I clicked on it a bunch of times to be in the most viewed to make easy for people to find it, but I can only click once/day on the heart (although I think the winners of last week cheated because they ended up with 17,000 votes, hello???). So be my friends and vote for my picture. You can (and should) vote everyday, from every computer you have and pass the word. And remember, I still have my 42DD bra to thank you for your support!!!

7 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Your wish is my command! Good luck!

Muche said...

I found out that you can vote more than once a day too, so some nazzis are stuck on their pc with their 100 friends and click all day long...my chances are very slim!

Melskers said...

J'ai essaye de voter pour toi, mais le site ne m'a pas laisse faire! Est-ce que je dois etre une membre?
Bises,
Mel

Muche said...

Non Mel, tu ne dois pas t'inscrire. Je suis 5eme sur "most hearts" parce que ma mere s'y est mise aussi et Maddy y est a l'instant...the battle isn't over, Je VEUX ma gift card!!!!

thewylerfamily said...

I have been voting for you! You deserve it. Hope you win!!!!

Muche said...

Update: I figured that by closing my browser and reopening it, I can vote over and over. I gave up on the one with 70 some votes and only vote for the picture with 400 hearts...yes, it's a new obsession, but it will be over on the 21st at noon!

Muche said...

By the way, in case you didn't hear: I WON!