Saturday, December 5, 2009

RideMakerZ

We took Nicky to RideMakerz, the Build-a-Bear for boys! I was kinda bored, but I asked my husband what he thought, and apprently, it is very cool for a boy! You pick your car, your tires, your rims and whatever else you want to add to your over-priced piece of plastic car. We went for the cheapest for a first car ($15.00), but Nico was very pleased. The car made noise and had lights. You can make it into a remote control for an extra $25. It is located by Westgate (see other post), by the Cardinals'stadium, in Glendale.Getting the registration and the plate. Happy Boy














3 comments:

Heather said...

I have a friend who did that with her son and they STILL rave about it!! Looks like a happy little Nicky!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

That is so cool! If ever we wander to that side of the city we will definitely have to check it out!

Sarah said...

I want to go there. I have some boys that would LOVE that.