Friday, March 26, 2010

A Bargain Story

Here is a good bargain for you.  If you own the movies Toy Story and Toy Story 2 on VHS, you can print a $10.00 coupon off the combo pack for the DVD and the Blue Ray.  If you purchase both movies, Toys Story and Toy Story 2, in combo pack  they are each $16.99 at Toys R us (ad match at Walmart so you don't have to drive far).  I printed the coupons, brought my ad to walmart and got the two movies for $6.99 each.  PLUS, there is a free movie ticket for Toy Story 3  included in the movie box (coming out June 18th).  So if your boys are absolute fans of Woody and Buzz like at our house, this is a great deal. Here is the link:
 http://disney.go.com/disneymovierewards/tsupgrade/?cmp=dmov_dmr_emc_tsupgrade_wdshetest

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for the tip! I just printed out my coupon tonight. Although, I was disappointed that you can only print out 1 coupon for 1 of the movies. Mom has a DVD combo set with both movies in it so only one UPC #. I don't already have those movies so I used her code. Now I have to decide which movie I want to use the coupon on. But hey, with the coupon and the free movie ticket that's like getting the DVD for free, right?! So paying $17 for two movies isn't too bad. Thanks, again!

Gray Family said...

Thanks for the tip - sooooo just got mine today! Sorry Nicky didn't want to come play at the park with us, but thanks for letting us use the bathroom (I swear my kid's bladders see a park and instantly have to empty!)