Saturday, April 3, 2010

Arizona Museum of Natural History

Oh cool, di-ah-sores


Reed's looking for gold to make me a mother's day gift!
Alex got the same idea, but it's to buy himself a Mustang!
I'm so cool!
Green screen. Wouldn't that be cool if I could make my kids disappear like that, just for a few minutes, to go to the bathroom or something!
Movie Stars with Tommy The kid, Nicky Doc'Holiday and Calimity Elly
Alex's new room.

With it's own  plumbing, I don't know what he's complaining about!
A fun day for all of us.  Very neat museum...I got a membership for our hot summer days coming up anytime now!

2 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

I love that place! I just took my kiddies for the first time over Spring Break and we are hooked! There is so much to see and do...you could spend an entire day! I can't wait to see what Reed makes out of that gold. ;)

Melanie said...

Alex is such a good brother I love that he still thinks his family is cool even though he is a cool teenager