Monday, April 5, 2010

Another deal.

Although this had to be the most annoying movie ever produced, the kids love the squeaky munkies.  So, CVS has it on sale for $4.99 if you purchase $20.00 worth of certain P&G products.  There are coupons in the Sunday paper for those products too, so it's a good deal since you need them regardless.  I got Tide, Charmin, Downy, Crest, Always and Cascade products.  Check out their ad or this link if you don't have the ad. 
http://cvs.shoplocal.com/cvs/default.aspx?action=entry&pretailerid=-99973&siteid=172&storeid=2567986
Just thought you'd like to know :)

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love your bargain posts. I got the Toy Story movies. Maybe you should start a separate blog, put tons of advertisements on it and make some money in the process.

Muche said...

Hmmm, maybe huh! This is just fun for me, I'm a clearance-coupon-only kinda gall :) Ask Alex about his suit ;)