Friday, July 2, 2010

Bastogne

An American Tank that was part of the battle of the bulge in December 1944.  My dad and two others actually wrote a book about this tank and its occupants.  He found the survivors or their descendants and wrote their story. I translated it into English.  It is now standing at the McAuliffe's Square.  See the little Belgian and American flags on the bottom.
My twin sister

A rare picture of my brother not messing around!

Tommy's new girl (don't tell Eden).  She actually already cleans and keeps house pretty well!

2 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Those fries do look pretty good. I'm boarding a plane now...the number of reasons I just HAVE to go to Belgium keeps going up (should I be ashamed that the food is the one pulling me the most?!)

And I am glad that Eden wasn't sitting in my lap when Tommy's new girlie friend scrolled across the screen...I'll break it to her easy. :)

Gray Family said...

my goodness! I will be joining Katherine - find me a bed! That food/"chips" looks amazing, so hungry right now! Bring back some samples!