Friday, June 29, 2012

Air Show

 Last Saturday, we went to an airshow at my brother's old base, in Florennes.
He flies for the Belgian Air Force.

This is his Embraer. He usually flies the VIP's of the country, but on that day,  he was flying my VIP's: Alex in the cockpit and Nico and Reed with the passengers.
Lucky for all, he's not flying!




La Patrouille Francaise.






My niece Estelle

There he is, walking back to his plane ready for another take off (he was flying random people for 30 minutes, for those who have never flown before)

Alpha Jet

Marketty


The house in the middle, with all the vegetation, is my parents'.

It's hard to see, but the plane is coming back from its last trip, with my mom in the cockpit this time. Kinda cool to know my mom and brother are up there while I'm driving home ;)


3 comments:

Gray Family said...

Man, would you like to adopt me? It looks like you are having the best time ever!!! Love your mom's backyard, even from 10,000 feet! Love the Paris pictures, maybe I can talk Jeff into Paris for our
20th. Can't wait to see picture of the Tour!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

So, does your brother win the "Coolest Uncle of the Year" award or what?! So neat!

I LOVE your food post! I might just have to hop on a plane to get my hand on some of those fries.
Looks like you are all having a blast!

Sarah said...

wow! what a great trip!