Monday, June 18, 2012

Mon frere!

My brother is a dork, I love him to death...
 Unfortunately, he's very jealous of my good looks and long blond hair!


 My dad and his precious favorite daughter and son. You see where I get my height from.

La famille Marquet, le 16 juin 2012

 My brother is a pilot and flew in F16 for 12 years...Nicky's dream!

Pooh Bear's second trip to Belgium...yes, I know, many of you are thinking that a stinky ol'bear has seen more of the world than your own self, sad, sad...but he flies for free and has no need of room and board.

 20 years almost, Reed takes this pretty seriously!

$10,000 combined of orthodontics. 

3 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

It looks like you guys are having WAY too much fun! :)
Your family seems like it's full of some fun loving people.

Erin said...

Fun to see the pictures of your family! You all look like you are having fun. 20 years is awesome; we celebrate 20 years next year.

Gray Family said...

Oh so much fun. Can I come next time...I can take Alex's place (but won't each as much!)?