Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Paris continued...

 Les Champs Elysees, with an assortiment of foreign tourists crowding it.

 The statue of liberty of France, what's that called again?
 Le Sacre Coeur de Montmartre, and Reed.

 Store looking super French and old...but then my dad told me a company makes these store fronts and sells them all over Europe! It was full of candies though, oh yeah, we have those at the mall too!
L'opera.

Studying the Metro map, a pass time that 99.99% of tourist have while in Paris.

 Le Louvres
This is my new apartment in Paris. I am borrowing it from Napoleon III

 Thanksgiving table in a Mormon home.
LOVE LOVE LOVE that painting, from Henri Decaisne, called Guardian Angel.


Vermeer.


I got arms, but wish I had her abs tho!


Colonel Sanders


The end!

1 comment:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Hahahahahahaha...Mormon Thanksgiving table! You kill me lady!
Your trip looks lovely.