Saturday, October 20, 2012

19, nnnnnnnnineteen



I have been a mother f or NINETEEN years! Can you believe that, 19 years, that is a lot of years to be a mommy! And guess what, I'll be a mom forever too! In 2 years, I will have been a mom longer than not, if that makes sense. However, I'm way to young to have a 19 year old, we all agree on that one!
]
Oh, yeah, this post is about Alex, not me, sorry!  He still got some presents for his b-day, even if his truck died a month ago and he got a new car, a GT something that makes a lot of noise and goes too fast (but we were looking at resale value in 3 months and that was the best we could get). 

And he was very excited about all his gifts...all 18 pairs of socks and 2 twin flat sheets, toothpaste, deodorant, floss and carmex, oh YEAH!!!


And here is Elder Inman, ready to go trick or treating I guess?



2 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Super cute costume!
Love your family---so happy!

Gray Family said...

Are you sure 18 pairs of socks are enough?