Sunday, December 2, 2012

Eleven

I don't know why my children think they need to keep having birthdays! I stopped having them when I turned 29, it's much better that way.  And they even get excited about it, like it's fun to get older!!! If they only knew, but I won't tell them, I won't burst their bubble quite yet, they'll figure it out soon or later!
Here is my new 11 year old. This is the time when we have twins at our house, both our girls are now 11 for a couple of months, but Maddy would rather die than admit she's the same age as Elly.

I just told her how old her dad really is!

Christmas homework! I gave them all a Walmart toy book and they are marking away what must be on a wish list!

Sometimes, it's sad to be a puppy and to be put out of arm's way.

One Direction music!

1 comment:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

There is no way she is 11!!! She is so tiny!