Monday, December 31, 2012

Noel

I'd like to say we had a great Christmas day, all of us, but unfortunately, I can't say so for myself! I caught a nasty bug and spent the day living a total liquidation of the basement and the attic. However, the big round jolly guy did come to our house and spoiled us all, I even lost 5 lbs!

Grandma and Grandpa came for Christmas Eve. We opened a few gifts to get in the mood.

Almost there...


These are the only pictures I managed to take, then I went back to bed for another 24 hours, fun fun!

1 comment:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Ugh...what a way for you to spend Christmas! Although, I wish Santa would have taken 5lbs from me when he stopped by. :)
Glad you got to have so much fun (bowling and movies) with Alex before he embarked on his trip through adulthood. Can't say enough how impressed we are with him. Happy New Year!