Sunday, December 2, 2012

This is why I like couponing! A well stocked pantry, with about 40 Mac n' cheese boxes for free, 20 potatoes for free too.  I spend less than $400/month for all 7 of us, including everything from toothpaste to flour.  When I come home from Fry's where I spent $45 and saved 73% or from CVS where I paid $2.34, got a razor, chocolate, cards and soap and still earned $13 for my next order, then I feel like I'm a hero!
Let me know if you ever want to try, it takes time, the more you spend time on it, the more you save! I enjoy it, if I didn't, I wouldn't do it, really! The only bad part about it, is trying to fit all that food in there!

3 comments:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Pretty awesome!
Go Murielle, go Murielle, go Murielle!
I wish I had your tenacity.

Gray Family said...

How about you clip and I'll shop? Yes? No?

Erin said...

You are AWESOME!