Wednesday, June 5, 2013

End of school, oh yeah!!!

We are done, done, done! Was it a long year or what? Well, no, not for me, but I remember thinking as a kid that school would never end.  
We had Margaret Thatcher for a guess in our home a few times, right before school ended.  She was part of the wax museum at Cortina.  She looks all grown up, she even did her British accent, pretty cool ;)

Now this cracks me up! Only in AZ!!! Elly in her warmest pj ever after swimming in our cold pool (it's warmer now) and Indi in her swimsuit!!! Love those girls!!!

Nicky got a price for a writing contest at school.  He got Honorable Mention, we didn't even know he was part of the contest!

I did my toes (I have NEVER had a pedicure, I'm way too cheap and enjoy doing my own, I know, I know, I heard it's fantastic, but with a partially numb toe from surgery, I don't trust them little Asian people...)

What school doesn't end with a sign'a ton! I was too lazy/nauseous to get up and go take a close up, but I saw him good, trust me!

And now that school is out, we have plenty of time to practice skating, sock, no sock, flip flops or not, whatev'!




This is just Buster, sniffing the left over Chicken Nuggets on the dinner table.  He never dared to jump on the chair though, good dog...but how he was tempted!

No comments: