Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Back to school

I wonder if one was to do a search on Google blogs for "back to school", how many thousands would come up :)  But it does happen, and it did at our house too. It was last Monday, the 5th of August for us.  The bus stop has moved this year, I think the district heard I was pregnant and too hot, and they decided to move it to the park in front of my house. Yes, life is tough for me!

Maddy started at the new middle school they build in the neighborhood: Sossaman Middle School (it took a lot of imagination for them to come up with that name).  The rest of the monkeys went off to Cortina, even my wee one.  I almost cried, but then I didn't.  He told me last week: "mom, this preschool is so long for me"! I agree, I miss my side quick Tommy. 2 years of hanging out just us too has been fun, he is such an easy going kiddo. They do come home an hour earlier than last year, due to the new middle school. And I have to admit, that I feel like my days fly by, I do my little couponning, my little napping, my little snacking without having to share, absolutely no chores like before though.
So yeah, today at CVS, I got 3 bags of diapers, one lipstick, one make-up foundation, one shower gel for $15 and they gave me $6 back for next time, ha, so there!
The summer friends ready for school


Batman off to school

Now here is something odd: my husband came home early from work (not that odd) and he is being a social butterfly! (that's the odd part)

And he made it home, not after getting off the wrong bus stop first and having Elly get him back on.  Hmmm, hello, the fact that our house should be in front of him should have been a dead giveaway that it was the wrong place, but that's what you get for wearing a Sponge Bob stupid head tee-shirt! Batman helps you get on the bus, and Sponge Bob gets you home, yikes!!!

Now my days are filled with freedom, for another 70 days or less anyway!

1 comment:

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

Yes, Tommy and Eden are STILL getting married. They have no say in the matter! :)
How lucky are you with that bus stop?!
Great kids and a great bus stop...you Inman's must have good luck.