Monday, September 16, 2013

Boy Oh Boy

I was very spoiled this week-end and my friends gave me a baby shower for baby Oopsie.  Since I have nothing for him, well not much anyway, it was awesome.  I got rid of everything back at my last yard sale!  I did find a few outfits left in big bins because of sentimental values and a few bibs and burp cloths that I was saving for my grand kids. So yeah, I was spoiled by my friends and felt like a princess.

Kim will love me for posting that pix of her in the background, playing with the trash can...but hello yummy food!!!


Deb Jacob and Aimee Styers, and big belly girl.  I left Elly in charge of my phone to take pictures, not super smart of me, because these are pretty much all I've got!

My booty




It was just awesome...now that I can put clothes and bath that baby, I think I'm ready, 35 weeks is close enough, no? Fine, fine, I'll hold off for a few more weeks!


2 comments:

Gray Family said...

Whoever your friends are, they sound AMAZING!!! No, really, I'm glad you had a great time. And it looks like you got a fair amount of loot too!

Erin said...

What a cute baby shower! What great friends! I want to get you a gift too, so I will figure some way to get it to you - maybe via the mail.