Thursday, September 5, 2013

47 days

33 weeks, the bets are open on how big Liam will be and when he will be here...

Reed is due at the same time as me, that's when he stops eating like two.

I like the fingers under his chin...little rascal!

He is 5lb 7oz right now...no more hope of having a 7lbs baby this time, or EVER!!!!

All of my kids have their dad's toes, the one thing I didn't want them to have, everything else would be great, but the toes, really...this little guy is not exception!

But they all have my pretty lips...this one too :)

His nose was smashed up against my insides, it's not that fat really.

In love with him already.

2 comments:

Gray Family said...

Can't wait to hold that little guy...and I do mean little! Looks like we need a few more lunches to fatten him up a bit!

Ezra, Kian & Eden said...

How crazy are those 3D images?! I can already tell your little munchkin is going to look like Tommy's twin! He looks like such a sweetie! I can't wait to see him in person. Thank you for agreeing to do all the hard work so all of us other ladies can just sneak in the snuggles and cuddles. You are the best! :)