Sunday, October 6, 2013

A bit of everything.


I realize that I only take pictures with my phone now a days. Then they stay on my phone and rarely make it to my computer and even more rarely to my blog.  I mainly email them to my Ukrainian boy. so Time to update my pc and my blog, so here are a few random pix from our daily life.
 This boy loves Legos and building crazy things.  Tommy is following his foot steps now too. They dump all their Legos on the floor and I end up vacuuming up bits and pieces of them every time I am sure!
My mother-in-law has been making these for years. All my kids have one, although it used to be dogs, but she ran out of dogs after buying everyone of them at all the Walmarts in the valley. So Liam is a monkey, which fits great:)

I have been pretty crafty with this baby. I made a cover for the carseat (not sure if I ever posted that, but I am sure there will be one or two pictures of our future baby on here and you might catch a glimpse of my sewing art).  This is a pacifier holder, thank you Pinterest again.

We love Buca di Peppo! With coupons and a gift card they sent us after losing Reed's Visa card, it was a free meal.  We always get the same waiter, who's a little whack, but the boys call him "the guy that smiles all the time". He doesn't charge us for drinks, so he can smile all he wants too, we like him!

This is the third building we make for the city that all 2nd graders build at Cortina. You'd think we would have learned and kept the previous building (Maddy did a movie theater and Elly did McDonald's) but nope, although the bottom part of this hospital is recycled from one of Elly's project last year...two more 2nd graders to go!



Got the stroller put together, then I couldn't get off the floor and my sciatic nerve killed me for 2 days, but it was worth it to feel like Handy Mandy or Bob the Builder. Oh, and there is the carseat I recovered inside of it.

37 weeks


I let Reed put the swing together, because Handy Mandy is on furlough: he is a government worker!  Bob the builder is actually English, at least he was when we lived in Germany and watched Sky UK satellite! So yeah, reality hit and my super hero days are over, I let my sciatic nerve relax now! Besides, Reed has Batman and Superman there to help him!

No comments: