Sunday, October 6, 2013

Another one...

It happened again! No matter how much I try, it doesn't matter, it comes back every year: BIRTHDAYS!!!!  They are definitely not as exciting as they used to be when I was less than 30ish or so, but what can I do but embrace them!
Yes, we recycle candles and don't buy new matching ones, and the perks of having so many children is that we have all the numbers! I made my own cake, well Betty Crocker did a lot of the work...thus the picture bellow: it is not a lack of excitement you see, but a lack of energy rather!


I was hoping for Pitocin to induce labor, but I got a Sodastream instead, I love it! Bubble water whenever I want (I am European and we do like bubble water).



So here I am, for my 5th pregnant birthday, radiating joy and happiness..whatev :))

1 comment:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday, girl! October birthdays are the best! I am excited to see pictures of your newest little guy.