Sunday, October 6, 2013

Halloween, here we come...


Oh YEAH!!!! It's that time of year where we can decorate crazy.  I put my fall decorations as soon as September hits, even with 103 degrees, I didn't care, I was hopeful. But now it's October and we can officially go crazy with Spooky and Scary things...mildly at our house: I don't like ugly Halloween decors at all.
Fall is the time to eat as much sugar as possible too.  Did you know that the calories are half off at that time? And by Christmas, they're on clearance, so eat up (yes, I know, they are back full price by January and the scale won't lie anymore). I get these every year now: Candy corns and peanuts, and the make me so sick, but I keep eating them! They taste like a Pay Day, and I pay for it every time.

Time for the kids to find some boxed up costumes from previous years, except for Batman that has been living at our house since August, and will probably remain for a good year after Halloween has passed...maybe it's the real one?


Trick is to sit next to the skeleton! I was sitting on the good side a few days ago, before Skelli took my spot, and my brainiac dog jumped next to me, only to fall right through...he's a genius I tell ya!


So come on and trick or treat at our house, I think I have left over taffy from the baby shower!
See you on the 31st...and I won't look like a pumpkin anymore but will have my sweet pea in my arms :)


No comments: