Saturday, November 15, 2008

Birthday Girl!


She loved Cheer


Kindergarten

April 08


Preschool



Just 3 years old



Elly is 7 years old. Well, by the time I finish posting this blog, it might be past midnight and it will officially be the 16th of November. She is a sweet little girl, full of life. I love her freckles and big green eyes. She is the spitting image of her mother, and for those who know her and me, you will agree that her personality, her sarcasm and her little aTTiTTude are just like me too! My parents always go back 29 years in time when they see her coming from the park across the street, her face all scrunched up, her pig tails bouncing and her fists on her waist, MAD because someone wasn't playing right! She is so smart and cracks me up. She's my little buddy and is still so cuddly. She's still little, looks more like she is 5 years old, wears size 5T, but her brain is way ahead of her body :) I love her to pieces.
We had a birthday party for her today. 7 little very excited girls, all screams and giggles but it was fun and I survived. She was spoiled by her little friends, of course, and we now have more Bratz and markers scattering the floor. Tommy is crawling too, or whatever you want to call his style (he gets on his hands and knees and kinda launches forward and then does it again, but it works and he gets around). He almost made it to the Bratz make-up and got a good hold of the Giant coloring book. Life is good for baby, tons of things to destroy, to lick, the wrinkle, it's great to be him! Not so great for those around who would love to keep reading the newspaper on the floor.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl! I hope it was GREAT!! I wondered if you were doing anything for her b-day when we had Had's pizza party yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Yeah the big 7. Happy Birthday Elly! It sounds like she had a great night with all of her friends:)

Muche said...

I thought about Hadley's birthday too, 7 years already, crazy huh!

Melanie said...

I hope she had a good birthday she is a sweet little thing however mom your attitudes are not little she is a sassy thing I wonder where she got that at?