Sunday, November 16, 2008

Too much sugar tonight!

I've got to write this down. I've been blogging away, catching up with my peeps and so I like to leave comments for everyone to know I'm reading their life. So the security letters that I've had to type before leaving the msg have been so weird: silli, ucast, orardra (I had read Obama first, so that would have been cool), chourne (i hat a fery long chourne, said the German tourist to Orardra the unicorn), and goely (take the l out and you got goey, like they say in Canada: I'd like to go ey, but the Germany tourist is talking to the unicorn and I can't get by hey). One last one is inguess, so I inguess I'll quit here and go to bed! Are those always that funny or did I have too much cake tonight? Don't answer that, it's the sugar talking, I know, but it cracks me up! This was definetly a post you could have all skipped, but then again and again and again: my blog, I do whatever I want ;)))

4 comments:

Jen said...

Can I tell you how amusing it is that you actually remember all those? And not only that, but you can also use them in creative sentences. You are always so good to write or leave messages for people. YOU ROCK!!
P.S. The German tourist ate a "fridish" (the security word I will have to type in order to send THIS message) for breakfast this morning.

Heather said...

meneg - a child who's parents wanted to combine grandmother's names and create her a new name in honor of them...

I'm not creative when I type those in. LOVE that you are! :)

THE JACKSONS said...

LOL! Has anyone figured out, why we have to type such ridiculous security words in the first place? I'm stumped! Thanks for all the comments you leave on my blog! You might not realize it, but I appreciate the boost your words give me! Thanks!!!!

Anonymous said...

Only you!! And by the way I love my rock...I try to avoid the chip aisle as much as humanly possible. but since I have found them watch out;)